Remove the manufacturers insole (sock liner) from the shoe.
You may find that your shoes do not have removable insoles, if so, just find a pair sports shoes that do and insert them into your shoes and see if they fit as well as the shoes you removed them from. If so use these as your template and move onto Step Two.
Now place the manufacturers insole over the footdisc insole ensuring the heels are flush.
Now ensure that the both the manufacturer’s and currexSole insoles are flush around the ball of the big toe.
Using a pen outline the manufacturers insole onto the currexSole insole.
Using a sturdy pair of scissors cut along the outline.
There are more tools for cutting off than putting back on so take care!
Now place the currexSole insole back into the footwear.
Ensure that the forefoot of the insole does not turn under itself.
Ensure that the ‘Auto Fit’ heel is settled into the heel cup.
Lace up properly and enjoy.
- Most find their insoles be comfortable straight out of the box, however we highly recommend the following:
- Break them in slowly.
- Don’t run your full distance or at full pace for two weeks.
- Slowly build up your pace and distance over those two weeks.
- If you feel the Gel Dots through your socks – take time to break them in – they will smooth out to the shape of your toe.
- If you run sockless please wear socks during the break in period.