currexSole have done it again!
After 23 hours of combined research, videography and editing, the world’s first video wiki – Ezvid Wiki has crowned RUNPRO as No.1 in the 2016′s best insoles.
Click here to see why this running performance insoles – RUNPRO is so good!
Learn how to interpret and use the data coming from a Gait Lab. This year we offer all three Modules of our ACADEMY within six days…
- Would you recommend the Seminar Module I and Module II?- Absolutely, different view than we are used (Age 55 / Podiatrist)
- Yes, new knowledge and methods (Age 46 / Podiatrist)
- Absolutely yes, 1. Teachers work very well together, 2. very relevant cases and good explanations, 3. good structure 4 days (Age 60 / Podiatrist)
- Yes, because gait analysis/ motion analysis is the future and it was a brilliant workshop (Age 31 / Physiotherapist)
- Yes, because of the good information and background knowledge (Age 35 / Orthotist)
Two more top awards go to currexSole insoles. The Design Council nominated the currexSole as the first shoe insole for the category LIFESTYLE.
As our second award our new BIKEPRO insole was awarded during the Taipei International Bicycle Show by the IF in the field of Accessories and was honored with the highest Gold Award for it’s concept and functionality. The BIKEPRO insole will be available in the European and US market by August.
currex-endorse and Ultramarathon runner Scott Ludwig rereleases his book on the world’s toughest foot race, the Badwater Ultramarathon.
“A Few Degrees from Hell – White Hot Tales from the Badwater Ultramarathon” …
In 2003 defending champion Pam Reed, Dean Karnazes and 71 other runners took the ultimate challenge of running 135 miles in California from Badwater to the portals of Mount Whitney. Their journey would take them through the hostile environment of Death Valley and subject them to temperatures ranking among the highest ever recorded on earth. Twenty-five runners tell of their adventures in arguably the absolute toughest of ‘the toughest footrace on the planet’–the good, the bad and yes, the ugly–in this incredible and fascinating compilation. “A few degrees from Hell “is for anyone who wants to get an idea of what it takes to run an Ultramarathon.
Runner and Non-runner alike will be fascinated by the gripping and the inspiring stories of those who took the challenge.
Beeing asked by the japanese headquarter of Mizuno to produce a video of how to use the new Mizuno WAVE EVO running shoe we couldn’t decline. Have a look at how to enjoy midfoot running and how to change to this new running form.